What Is the Lexus Warranty?
What is the Lexus Warranty and how long is the Lexus Warranty? Purchasing a new Lexus from a Lexus dealership such as Lexus of Cherry Hill gives you several perks as you drive through Voorhees or wherever life takes you. You’re the beneficiary of the Lexus Warranty, which offers you an impressive level of coverage including the 48 month/50,000 mile Lexus Basic Warranty coverage. Are you asking, “What does the Lexus Warranty cover?” Lexus of Cherry Hill has the answer for you, and if it’s time to schedule service under the warranty, we can take care of that for you too.
What Does the Lexus Warranty Cover?
How long is the Lexus Warranty? It depends on which warranty we’re talking about. Every new Lexus comes with the following Lexus manufacturer warranty coverage:
Every new Lexus vehicle comes with the following Lexus manufacturer warranty coverage:
Basic Warranty – 48 months/50,000 miles-
- This warranty covers repairs and adjustments that fix defects in materials or workmanship on any part supplied by Lexus, subject to exceptions.
Powertrain Warranty – 72 months/70,000 miles-
- This warranty covers repairs needed to fix defects in materials or workmanship of items such as the engine components, transmission and transaxle, front-wheel drive system, or rear-wheel drive system.
Hybrid Warranty – 8 years/100,000 miles – 10 years/150,000 miles for 2020 and newer models
- This covers the Hybrid Battery Control Module, the Hybrid Control Module, and the Inverter with Converter
Corrosion Perforation Warranty – 72 months, regardless of mileage-
- This warranty will replace or repair any original body panel that develops perforation from corrosion or rust, subject to exceptions.
Parts Warranty – 12 months, regardless of mileage
- Covers genuine Lexus parts for 12 months from the date the part was put in place or for the remainder of the new vehicle warranty (whichever is greater in terms of coverage).
- If a repair or replacement becomes necessary due to a defect in the service part, this will be covered subject to exceptions.
- Batteries are not covered under the Parts Warranty.
Complimentary Maintenance – At 6 months/5,000 miles and 12 months/10,000 miles
- Your first and second scheduled maintenance visits after you purchase your new Lexus will be covered under this plan.
Lexus Roadside Assistance – 48 months, regardless of mileage
- Roadside Assistance can be accessed 24/7/365.
- Enhanced Roadside Assistance comes with the available Lexus Enform Safety Connect feature. It comes free of charge for vehicles with Lexus Safety Connect for 10 years on Lexus models 2019 and later.
There is also additional coverage you can get for your Lexus, giving you more to, “What does the Lexus Warranty cover?” You can get the Genuine Lexus Accessories Limited Warranty, gap insurance, Lexus Extended Warranty Vehicle Service Agreements, and so much more. Just ask us at Lexus of Cherry Hill!
Lexus of Cherry Hill Has Your Service Needs Met
Do you have more questions like, “How long is the Lexus Warranty?” Don’t hesitate to contact us at Lexus of Cherry Hill! Our online contact form is always open and waiting for you.
More from Lexus of Cherry Hill
Are you in the market for the new Lexus GX, but you’re curious about what the reviews have to say? We respect that. A lot of our Mt. Laurel customers like to do their research. The good news is that we’ve read every major 2022 Lexus GX review so that you don’t have to. We’re glad…
On the hunt for a new luxury SUV in Voorhees? You can’t go wrong with the 2021 Lexus RX 350. This is a sporty, stylish luxury SUV that’s got luxury for days, inside and out. However, the Lexus RX 350 colors need to be mentioned as well in this conversation, because your Lexus isn’t…
What is the Lexus Warranty and how long is the Lexus Warranty? Purchasing a new Lexus from a Lexus dealership such as Lexus of Cherry Hill gives you several perks as you drive through Voorhees or wherever life takes you. You’re the beneficiary of the Lexus Warranty, which offers you an impressive level of coverage including the 48…