2020 Lexus IS 300 Performance
Voorhees drivers love the Lexus IS 300. We can’t blame them! This slick sedan achieves almost the perfect balance between power and sophistication. Everyone who comes into our dealership in Mt. Laurel to take a test drive is blown away by the Lexus IS 300 performance. It’s no wonder, since the Lexus IS 300 horsepower needs to be felt to be believed. Come in to take a test drive so you can experience the capabilities of this turbo-powered sedan yourself. In the meantime, let’s go into a little more detail about this incredible car.
Lexus IS 300 Performance Options
The performance specs and features of the 2020 Lexus IS 300 are nothing short of amazing, with two different engine options so you can pick the balance of power and fuel efficiency that works for you:
- The 2.0L turbo in-line 4 engine on the IS 300 RWD trims achieves an impressive fuel efficiency of 30 mpg on the highway. This powerful sedan produces 258 lbs of torque, yet it is a Certified Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle. The engine is assisted by the eight-speed Sport Direct-Shift automatic transmission that enables you to shift gears using convenient paddle shifters on the steering wheel.
- The 3.5L V6 engine on AWD trims is assisted by a six-speed paddle-shift transmission and features four-wheel traction control that ensures you can take those tight curves with confidence. With the V6 engine, you get 236 lb-ft of torque and up to 26 mph on the highway.
What else would you expect from a vehicle that was tested and tuned on six different tracks, including the Fuji Speedway? But wait until you hear about the Lexus IS 300 horsepower.
Lexus IS 300 Horsepower
If you want power, you’ve got it with the 2020 Lexus IS 300–depending on the trim and drivetrain you choose, there are up to 260 ponies under the hood of this bad boy and they are raring to go:
- IS 300 RWD (4-cylinder engine) – 241 hp
- IS 300 AWD (V6 engine) – 260 hp
- IS 300 F Sport RWD (4-cylinder engine) – 241 hp
- IS 300 F Sport AWD (V6 engine) – 260 hp
Aided by the horsepower, the all-wheel drive options achieve 0-60 mph in 6.1 seconds, with a top track speed of 130 mph, while the rear-wheel drive iterations deliver 0-60 mph in 6.9 seconds, with a top track speed of 143 mph. It’s no wonder that the IS 300 is so popular with Moorestown drivers–even more so when they find out about our new vehicle specials.
See the Lexus IS 300 for Yourself at Lexus of Cherry Hill
You can read about this incredible vehicle, but words don’t do it justice. Come experience the Lexus IS 300 for yourself. We make it easy for you to get behind the wheel of your next car–you can even apply for financing online. We’re just a short drive away from Philadelphia, so drop by or contact us today!
Learn More at Lexus of Cherry Hill
If the buzz around Voorhees and Moorestown wasn’t enough, the latest Lexus NX 300 reviews are out – and critics are raving! The 2020 model introduces new technology like standard Lexus Safety System 2.0+, Android Auto compatibility, Active Cornering Assist, and more. Could this compact SUV be your perfect pairing? Find out with a look…
The new Lexus ES 350, no matter if you drive the base trim or the highest trim, needs regular service like every vehicle. Routine maintenance is key when it comes to keeping your vehicle running like new on Voorhees roads for years to come. Learn more about the Lexus ES 350 maintenance schedule with the Lexus of Cherry Hill…
Voorhees drivers searching for real capability and power without sacrificing interior comfort or refined design will find the 2020 Lexus GX 460 at the head of its class. While Lexus is known for its range of elegant new vehicles, below the charming exterior of the new Lexus GX 460 lies an impressive array of the…