2020 Lexus RX 350 Interior
The 2020 Lexus RX is a widely popular luxury SUV in Voorhees and beyond, and the RX 350 is the highly popular base trim level within this model. What is the inside of a Lexus RX 350 like? Explore the RX 350 interior features, dimensions, and more at Lexus of Cherry Hill, then browse our new Lexus RX 350 inventory for sale in Mt. Laurel.
Lexus RX 350 Dimensions & Space
The RX 350 offers seating for five passengers, with a split/folding rear seat to accommodate for different combinations of passengers and cargo whether you are carpooling, lugging sports equipment, or just doing the weekly shop. The RX 350 dimensions are as follows: seats five passengers, with a total passenger volume of 100 cubic feet, and the following dimensions to accommodate carpools, road trips out of Moorestown, and more.
- Passenger volume: 100 cubic feet
- Cargo volume – rear seats up / down: 18.4 cubic feet / 56.3 cubic feet
- Front / rear headroom: 39.4 inches / 39.1 inches
- Front / rear shoulder room: 57.8 inches / 57.6 inches
- Front / rear hip room: 56.6 inches / 56.1 inches
- Front / rear legroom: 44.1 inches / 38.0 inches
For added convenience when loading up the cargo area, you can upgrade to get the Power Rear Door kick sensor for hands-free access to the trunk.
Lexus RX 350 Interior Features
While the RX 350 is the base trim of the RX, that doesn’t mean you have to compromise on luxury features that will make your Moorestown drives more enjoyable. On all RX 350 models and up, you can enjoy multi-zone climate control, a power-tilt telescopic steering wheel, and self-gripping cup holders that allow you to unscrew a drink cap with one hand, as well as:
- Four USB ports in the center console and two for rear passengers
- Power-folding and reclining second-row seats
- NuLuxe® interior trim, which is lighter than leather and made with less CO2 emissions
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and 8-way power-adjustable passenger seat
The RX 350 trim level also offers several individual upgrade options without you having to go up to a higher trim level:
- Ambient interior lighting
- Panoramic glass roof
- Multiple-driver memory settings for the driver’s seat, outside mirrors, and steering wheel position
- Semi-Aniline perforated leather seats with heated and ventilated front seats
- Matte Walnut, Matte Bamboo, or Gray Sapele with Aluminum interior trim color options
For an entire set of extra interior features, opt for the Luxury Package upgrade for $5,560:
- Semi-Aniline perforated leather seats
- Power-fold auto-dimming outside mirrors with memory settings
- Driver and passenger seat power cushion extender and four-way power lumbar support
- And more!
See This Lexus Interior in Person at Lexus of Cherry Hill
The best way to learn about the Lexus RX 350 interior is to experience all the features and space in person. Contact your local authorized Lexus retailer near Philadelphia and schedule a test drive to step inside this luxury SUV! If you want more upgraded luxury, consider our Lexus RX 350L vehicles for sale in Mt. Laurel. Want to learn more about the RX 350L or the Lexus UX 250h towing capacity, contact our team!
More About Lexus RX Features
The 2020 Lexus RX is a widely popular luxury SUV in Voorhees and beyond, and the RX 350 is the highly popular base trim level within this model. What is the inside of a Lexus RX 350 like? Explore the RX 350 interior features, dimensions, and more at Lexus of Cherry Hill, then browse our new Lexus RX 350…
If you are shopping for a luxury SUV in Voorhees or Moorestown, the elegant, you 2020 Lexus RX 350 is an option to consider. When you purchase a Lexus RX 350, you can choose from nine standard Lexus RX colors. As a bonus, this luxury vehicle received high praise for its comfortable interior, advanced safety…