2021 Lexus ES 350 Interior
When you want a vehicle with a luxurious interior to show off around the Voorhees area, the new Lexus ES interior is worth checking out. With two options available, the Lexus ES 250 and Lexus ES 350, you won’t have trouble finding a luxury vehicle that’s best suited for you. Learn about the interior of this highly-praised vehicle, then get in touch with our team to set up your test drive. It’s time you end up behind the driver’s seat of a vehicle you’re excited about.
What Are the Lexus ES Interior Colors?
The Lexus ES offers a variety of combinations of colors and materials, so you can customize your interior to match your style:
- Chateau NuLuxe® with Striated Black Film trim
- Flaxen NuLuxe® with Striated Black Film trim
- Black NuLuxe® with Striated Black Film trim
- Chateau leather with Linear Dark Mocha wood trim
- Flaxen leather with Linear Espresso wood trim
- Black leather with Linear Espresso wood trim
- Rich Cream semi-aniline leather with Linear Espresso wood trim
- Chateau semi-aniline leather with Linear Dark Mocha wood trim
- Flaxen semi-aniline leather with Linear Espresso wood trim
- Black semi-aniline leather with Linear Espresso wood trim
What Are the Lexus ES Interior Features?
When it comes to the Lexus ES 350 Interior, comfort, aesthetics, and convenience are a top priority. This luxury sedan comes with the features needed to enhance your drives around the Moorestown and Cherry Hill areas. Standard features across the lineup include:
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 14-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Perforated leather-trimmed interior
- Wood trim with ambient lighting
Lexus ES Interior Technology
In addition to the premium amenities, the Lexus ES interior and Lexus ES 350 interior offer advanced technology features like:
- Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™️ smartphone app integration
- Lexus Enform Wi-Fi hotspot
- Available Wireless charging station
- Available 17-speaker Mark Levinson 1,800-watt PurePlay Premium Surround Sound Audio System
Lexus ES Interior Dimensions
The interior amenities and technology features are not the only things worth bragging about. The Lexus ES interior offers the space you need for you and your passengers to sit comfortably and relax during your drives around Philadelphia. Below is a look at the Lexus ES interior dimensions:
- Head Room (front / rear): 37.5 / 37.8 inches (with moonroof)
- Head Room (front / rear): 37.6 / 37.8 inches (with panorama glass roof)
- Leg Room (front / rear): 42.4 / 39.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (front / rear): 55.9 / 54.3 inches
- Hip Room (front / rear): 55.0 / 54.3 inches
- Cargo Space: Up to 16.7 cubic feet
Test Drive the New Lexus ES at Lexus of Cherry Hill Today!
Are you ready to upgrade your Mt. Laurel commute with a new Lexus ES for sale at Lexus of Cherry Hill? Check out the new ES at our dealership, and we’ll explore everything this luxury vehicle has to offer. Be sure to also check out our current selection of vehicle specials and get pre-approved for financing right at home. Don’t hesitate to give us a call with any questions. Also be sure to learn more about Lexus ES reviews with our team when you want to learn more about this luxury sedan.
More From Lexus of Cherry Hill
> What are the Lexus ES 350 trim levels? For model year 2021, you can pick from four options for the Lexus ES 350 configurations, the base trim, the Luxury, the Ultra Luxury, and the F SPORT. Keep on reading to figure out all the facts on the features and pricing for each of these…
If you’re the owner of a new or used Lexus around Voorhees, you can add top-level technology, elegant interior additions, performance-inspired parts, and so much more to your model with a range of Lexus car accessories at Lexus of Cherry Hill. With our OEM Lexus parts and accessories, you can upgrade your specific configuration with new features to…
Is AWD the same as 4WD? No, not exactly; the two systems distribute power in unique ways. Is AWD better than 4WD? It all depends on your needs as a driver. While AWD delivers a more controlled on-road performance, 4WD is generally preferred by those who spend a considerable amount of time off-road. Learn the…