2020 Lexus NX 300 Reviews
If the buzz around Voorhees and Moorestown wasn’t enough, the latest Lexus NX 300 reviews are out – and critics are raving! The 2020 model introduces new technology like standard Lexus Safety System 2.0+, Android Auto compatibility, Active Cornering Assist, and more. Could this compact SUV be your perfect pairing? Find out with a look at the Lexus NX 300 reviews from the leading auto experts.
The reviewers at Edmunds were blown away by the standard safety features onboard, which add cutting-edge technology to even the entry-level trim levels. Lane centering assist, low-light pedestrian detection, and bicyclist detection all create smarter ways for Philadelphia drivers to navigate safely – and the premium Mark Levinson® Sound System makes the journey a lot more fun!
- Design: “The 2020 Lexus NX 300 is a desirable small-luxury SUV that’s comfortable and spacious enough for adult passengers and packed with all sorts of standard (and optional) safety features. “
- Comfort: “The NX 300’s abundance of overall comfort is uncommon in the segment. The front seats offer plenty of room and adequate support for a variety of body types, and optional front-seat ventilation enhances long-distance comfort”
Kelley Blue Book
Scoring an impressive 4.4 stars out of a possible 5.0, it’s safe to say that Kelley Blue Book was impressed by the latest Lexus NX model. They praised the Lexus brand for its luxury, reliability, and resale value – then moved onto the NX itself. The model was lauded for its spacious interior, fantastic features, and satisfying driving experience:
- Performance: “The NX compact-crossover SUV has more than enough punch to make the drive satisfying, and unlike an Audi Q3 or a Mercedes-Benz GLC, the NX offers the option of a hybrid powertrain.
- Value: “In an ever-growing sea of small-luxury SUVs, the 2020 Lexus NX compact-luxury-crossover SUV stands out with futuristic styling, a long list of standard features and an impeccable reputation for reliability and strong resale.”
Finally, MotorTrend honored the NX as one of the best small luxury SUVs on the market. They cited the exceptional comfort and legroom, along with its lively performance in any configuration. Additionally, they mentioned how the latest Lexus NX 300h was named the Best Overall Value by IntelliChoice!
- Engine: “Along with satisfying handling, we like the standard 2.0-liter turbo-four with 235 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque as well as the efficient 194-hp hybrid model.“
- Interior: “The Lexus NX is a smooth-riding luxury compact crossover and has an equally comfortable interior.”
Get to Know the Lexus NX with Lexus of Cherry Hill
You’ve seen the Lexus NX 300 reviews, now start shopping for your next car with Lexus of Cherry Hill! Feel free to explore our Lexus NX 300 inventory online to get a glimpse into our showroom without making the trek to Mt. Laurel. Contact us with any questions!